Connect with us

Hi, what are you looking for?

Online Business Success

PowerGrid InvIT IPO opens today, know all about InvIT IPO | You can earn big money by investing till 3 May, listing on May 17 in the stock market


Fed up with Ads? Install Dainik Bhaskar App for news without ads

New Delhi2 hours ago

  • Copy link
invit ipo 1619674101

If you want to earn big money by investing in the stock market, then this news is of your use. The initial public offer of PowerGrid Infrastructure Investment Trust of Power Grid Corporation of India, the IPO, is opening from today. Let us tell you how long you can invest in this IPO…

How long will the IPO be open?

According to the information available on the stock market, the Invit IPO of Power Grid will be open from 29 April to 3 May. That is, you can invest in it till 3 May. The shares will be allotted on 10 May. When shares come into your demat account on May 11. This IPO will be listed on the stock market on May 17.

What is the share price?

Advertisement. Scroll to continue reading.

The size of this IPO is Rs 7,734 crore. That is, the company wants to raise Rs 7,734 crore through this IPO. In this InvIT IPO, fresh shares of Rs 4,993.48 crore will be issued. While shares worth Rs 2,741.51 crore will be included through the offer for sale on behalf of the unitholders. The price band for this InvIT IPO share has been fixed at Rs 99-100 per unit. That is, you will get shares at the rate of 99-100 rupees per unit.

At least how much investment will have to be made?

In this IPO, the retail investor ie the general investor will have to bid for at least 1100 units. If calculated based on the price band of Rs 100, then an investment of at least 1.1 lakh rupees will have to be made. If you want to invest more then you have to bid in the coefficient of 1100 only. 75% of this IPO is reserved for institutional investors. The remaining 25% is reserved for non-institutional investors ie non-institutional investors.

How to earn fat?

Power Grid Corporation is a public sector company. That is, it is a PSU. It has the status of Navratna company. Most rating agencies have given the company a credit rating of AAA / Stable. This rating is considered better. Market experts say that Power Grid is expected to get better response to IPO due to being a Navratna company and better credit rating. In such a situation, investors can get better premium i.e. returns in the listing of this IPO.

What is InvIT?

Infrastructure Investment Trust ie InvIT is a collective investment scheme. It is a scheme similar to a mutual fund. Mutual funds provide an opportunity to invest in equity shares. At the same time, investments are made in infrastructure related projects like roads and electricity through InvIT. InvIT is regulated through SEBI (Infrastructure Investment Trust) Regulation, 2014.

Target to raise Rs 1.75 lakh crore through disinvestment

The central government has set a target of raising 1.75 lakh crore rupees through disinvestment in the current financial year, ie 2021-22. This means that the government will raise this amount by selling stake in public sector companies and through privatization. The government will sell the shares of companies through listing and open market in the stock market.

Advertisement. Scroll to continue reading.

There are more news …

.



Source link

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Latest

Loan And Finance

NIG – Create the right soulutions for your clients – MPU live 24 May 2022 Source link

Top Stories

Crypto derivatives exchange and nonfungible token (NFT) platform FTX is reportedly in the market for brokerage start-ups as part of its recently announced plans...

Loan And Finance

MS&AD Insurance Group Holdings, the parent firm of MS Amlin, has revealed its business results for the year ended March 31, 2022....

Top Stories

It’s been two weeks since the shock of the TerraUSD (UST) depegging, but the long waves of this event are still coming in. The...

Online Business Success

International Monetary Fund — Reuters KARACHI: Pakistan and the IMF are likely to go above and beyond to complete the seventh review under the...

Top Stories

Bitcoin (BTC) is off to a better start than most this week as bulls avoid serious losses into the weekly close. Still heavily tied...

Advertisement

You May Also Like

Uncategorized

Introductions get a lot of attention. I’ve explored the topic of how to write them even though as a reader, I always skip them....

SEO Guide

There are all kinds of pictures of the world on the internet, but to find one of these specific pictures that you want to...

Online Business Success

The internet is now our nervous system. We are constantly streaming and buying and watching and liking, our brains locked into the global information...

Online Business Success

You can think of link building in many ways. I like to call it tedious, painful, and a test of patience. It’s also necessary...

Advertisement