There’s no guarantee the game will be competitive, the halftime show will be captivating or the multi-million dollar ads will be compelling enough to rewatch later. But you can hedge your bets on having a good time by serving up great food during your Super Bowl LVI party this Feb. 13.
An app called Ibotta will pay for your pizza, tortilla chips, cookies and some choice ingredients that you can use to craft delectable dips and bites for your Super Bowl spread.
All you need to do is download the Ibotta app or browser extension, and then set up an account — you’ll need that account to get 100% cashback on qualifying products at your favorite grocery store.
After linking up with Ibotta, tell them which products you want them to pay for. Just add any of the items below to your Ibotta shopping list, while supplies last:
- Red Baron Brick Oven Pepperoni Frozen Pizza – 17.89 ounces
- Bubly Sparkling Water 8 pack – 12-ounce cans
- Kraft Finely Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese – 8 ounces
- Litehouse Homestyle Ranch Dip and Spread – 15.5 fl ounces
- Mission Rounds Tortilla Chips – 13 ounces
- Nestle Tollhouse Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough – 16.5 ounces
Take a picture of your receipt after checking out in-store or ordering online for pickup, or simply link a debit or credit card to your Ibotta account before shopping. In a matter of minutes, you’ll be reimbursed for submitting your receipt or using the linked card.
So control what you can control this Feb. 13. Download the Ibotta app or extension so that you can score points with everyone who stops by to watch the Big Game with you.