How to Get HDFC Bank Business Loan: There are many such people who want us to start our own business and grow in our life. If you are reading this post then you must also want to start your own business. But friends, today the inflation has increased so much, everything has become so expensive that depositing money to start a business has become a very difficult task.
Friends, are you also troubled by the same thing? Do you also want to start your own business but do not have enough money to start a business. If this is the case then friends now there is no need to worry about you.
Yes friends, in today’s post I am going to tell you how you can start your own business by taking business loan hack. Friends, in today’s post, the name of the bank from which we will talk about taking a business loan is HDFC Bank. Friends, today we will know that how you can apply for business loan from HDFC Bank,
how much interest will be charged on taking business loan from HDFC Bank, for how long will you get business loan from HDFC Bank and much more, we are here today in our post. I will learn So friends, without delay, let’s start this post of ours today.
How much business loan can I get from HDFC Bank?
you can take a business loan up to 40 lakhs from HDFC Bank.
For how long will I get a business loan from HDFC Bank?
Friends, you will get 12 months to 48 months to fill the business loan from HDFC Bank.
How much interest will be charged for taking business loan from HDFC Bank?
Friends, you will get 11.90% – 21.35% interest per annum on the loan amount from HDFC Bank.
What are the documents required to get a business loan from HDFC Bank?
- Bank statement of last 6 months
- Address Proof
- ID Proof
- salary proof
- Latest ITR along with computation of income, Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss account for the previous 2 years, after being CA Certified/Audited
- Proof of continuation (ITR/Trade license/Establishment/Sales Tax Certificate)
- Other Mandatory Documents [Sole Prop. Declaration Or Certified Copy of Partnership Deed, Certified true copy of Memorandum & Articles of Association (certified by Director) & Board resolution (Original)]
Who can take Business Loan from HDFC Bank?
- Your age should be minimum 21 years and maximum 65 years.
- You must be Self-Employed.
- You should have a minimum turnover of 40 lakhs.
- You should have at least 3 years of current business experience and 5 years of overall business experience.
- Your minimum annual income should be 1.5 lakhs.
Why HDFC Bank Business Loan?
- Here you get more loan.
- You have to pay interest only on the amount of loan you have utilized.
- You get the working interest rate here.
- You can take your business to new heights by using the loan amount.
How to take Business Loan from HDFC Bank?
- First of all you have to login to HDFC Bank website.
- After this, you have to select the option of home loan and click on apply online.
- After that you have to enter your mobile number.
- After that you have to fill an application.
- After that if you are eligible for the loan then you will get the loan amount in your account.
HDFC Bank – HDFC Bank Business Loan Apply
Friends, in today’s post, know how you can apply for loan from HDFC Bank. To take HDFC Bank, which documents will you need, for how long you will get a loan from HDFC Bank, how much interest will be charged and much more, go through this post of yours today. Friends, if you liked this post, then please share this post and if you have any doubt related to this post, then you can ask by commenting below. Friends, you have read this post so carefully and you have given your precious time to it, thank you very much for that. See you in the next post.