The tool combines data from Google Search Console and Google Analytics. With Search Console Insights, you can find out:
- which of the author’s materials are most popular with the audience;
- how interesting are new publications to visitors;
- how readers find certain content;
- what queries were typed into Google by users who went from the search results to the author’s materials;
- which articles contain links to the site or content of a particular author.
In the future, Search Console Insights will also be available on iOS and Android apps.
Recall Google told about closed testing of Search Console Insights last summer.
A source: Google blog