Amazon Prime Day 2021 isn’t over yet, and there are still member-only deals for Prime subscribers to get in on. We have a gigantic post that includes all of the best Prime Day deals happening now (and we’re updating it frequently), but if you’re only looking for the best TV deals, you’ll find those below. There’s a range in terms of the price and the feature set included in the ones that are discounted, and we’ll make sure to clearly state any major differences in the text if they exist so you can make the most informed decision.
The best budget-friendly 4K TV deals for Prime Day
The best high-end 4K TV deals for Prime Day
- LG’s 48-inch CX OLED TV is $1,300 at Best Buy (usually $1,500).
- Vizio’s 55-inch OLED 4K TV is $1,000 at Best Buy (usually $1,300).
- Sony’s 55-inch A80J OLED TV is $1,698 at Amazon and Best Buy (usually $1,900).
- Samsung’s 55-Inch Frame LCD TV is $1,198 at Amazon (usually $1,500).
- Sony 75-inch X950H TV is $1,998 at Amazon (usually $2,600).
- Samsung’s 85-inch Neo QLED is $3,798 at Amazon and Best Buy (usually $5,000)
The best miscellaneous home entertainment deals
Updated June 22nd, 11:10AM ET: Updated with several new additions and to reflect items that have gone out of stock.