Amazon Prime Day 2021 isn’t over yet, and there are still member-only deals for Prime subscribers to get in on. We have a gigantic post that includes all of the best Prime Day deals happening now (and we’re updating it frequently), but if you’re only looking for the best TV deals, you’ll find those below. There’s a range in terms of the price and the feature set included in the ones that are discounted, and we’ll make sure to clearly state any major differences in the text if they exist so you can make the most informed decision.
The best budget-friendly 4K TV deals for Prime Day
The best high-end 4K TV deals for Prime Day
- Sony’s 55-inch A8H 4K OLED is $1,298 at Amazon (usually $1,900). The TV features a 120Hz refresh rate OLED panel, but they’re the 2020 models and don’t support HDMI 2.1 or variable refresh rate. According to a comparison done by review site Rtings.com, the cheaper A8H can get brighter than the A9G and has better color accuracy and lower input lag. The A9G, on the other hand, offers native support for 1440p in addition to 4K.
- LG’s 48-inch CX OLED TV is $1,300 at Best Buy (usually $1,500).
- Vizio’s 55-inch OLED 4K TV is $1,000 at Best Buy (usually $1,300).
- Sony’s 55-inch A80J OLED TV is $1,698 at Amazon and Best Buy (usually $1,900).
- Samsung’s 55-Inch Frame LCD TV is $1,198 at Amazon (usually $1,500).
- Sony 75-inch X950H TV is $1,998 at Amazon (usually $2,600).
- Samsung’s 85-inch Neo QLED is $3,798 at Amazon (usually $5,000)
The best miscellaneous home entertainment deals
Updated June 22nd, 8:01PM ET: Updated with two new additions and to reflect items that have gone out of stock.